Patty Phose
Duchess

When I first began dabbling with going out, I would wear pantyhose under my long pants but not wear shoes. Then I bought some androgynous looking shoes and wore them. Then I took a huge step. I shaved my legs and wore pantyhose out with shorts in guy mode. Then I began wearing a bra under my shirt. I grew my hair longer to try and look more femme.

These were little, courage building steps.

I had dreamed and fantasized for so long about going out dressed. I wanted to look like a girl and feel how a girl feels when out dressed. I saw Daisy Duke and knew immediately that’s how I wanted to look. I wanted to be Daisy when I went out.

I took some huge steps. I bought a few pairs of short girl’s shorts, a pair of platform wedge heels and I made some breastforms out of old pantyhose. I wore those things at home when I could. I loved it, but I needed hair. I got as much courage up as I could and bought a couple of Daisy hair wigs. After a lot of chickening out, I finally went out like Daisy.

Underdressing and androgynous dressing was good, but I looked like me in those clothes. I wanted to look like someone else. I figured if someone I knew saw me, maybe they wouldn’t recognize me. Also to get the full experience, I felt I had to be all femme. I didn’t feel all the thrill, rush, excitement, euphoria and pleasure that only being fully femme can bring.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?