Hi Carmen,

Does crossdressing lead to these feelings emerging?

I think you bring up a really good question that doesn’t get enough attention as it feels more than a bit taboo. I’ll just say that I think when you put all the hard work into makeup, clothes, hair etc. etc. and make a real transformation it has a profound effect on your psyche. You have obviously put in the effort and it’s amazing when you all of a sudden have a completely different sexual component to offer.
I went for 40 + years of crossdressing and the thought of being with a man or being bi never crossed my mind. But then I had a similar experience in asking the question “could I pass?” And it all began to click. When I started to put in all the work to make a full transformation and then put myself out there, I began to slowly have different feelings and to ask questions of myself that I had never before. It really hit me hard at first. I was not prepared for the impact of seeing myself as a woman at all. At the same time I began to realize that it seems more than a bit inevitable or the logical end game in the process.
So yeah, at the crossroads. I think acceptance is the key. Once you accept this potent and incredibly fun side of yourself, the weight begins to lift and the choices before you seem less daunting. I’m definitely not the type to give advice so I’ll just say, enjoy the process. You have the power to take it in any direction you want to and only you’ll know what feels like the right step forward.
Hugs,
xoxo
FM
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?