skippy1965 Cynthia
Ambassador

I’ve met about 50 CDH members in person. “Attended six conferences(3 Esprit’s with a 4th upcoming in May 2022; 2 Keystones with a3rd upcoming in March 2022; one Diva Las Vegas/Wildside this past Halloween; and one Southern Comfort back in 2016). and met hundreds of folks at the conferences from the CD/TG community.

I’ve also visited/vacationed/hung out with folks from the site at my home in Virginia or theirs in western MA, New Jersey, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, New Orleans and DC metro region

I fly and drive to those get-togethers in full Cyn mode.

All my friends at the bar where I play league pool have met Cyn(mix of some LGBT folks as well as cis males and females. Attended all my Hokies home football tailgates and games as Cyn.

Never had any issues at any of those encounters.

Encourage any one to attend a CD/TG conference if you get the chance. Some may be close to you, others distant-but I know at Esprit for example there is a lady who comes every year from South America-Brazil I think-to the Pacific nothwest.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?