Stephanie Kennedy
Princess
Registered On: March 15, 2019
Topics: 20
Replies: 1166

Hi Barb I believe that is a question for SOs here in CDH . My opinion is SOs know more than we all think. They just have not put it all together yet.I remember when when my wife found my clothes she just freaked out and really did not know what to think. It amazes me how so many here including myself believe or believed that they could put together a few outfits complete with make up and wigs not to mention the accessories and not have anyone even suspect something is going on. I am sure they suspect their is another woman in their world and they can just feel it.  I believe the last thing they think their man is a cross dresser.  Many have said it before its just easier for you and your SO to just finally put it out there. How you let them know is important. The first thing they always want to know “are you gay”. Then just get ready for a next hundred questions. Then silence for a while because she is trying to put it all together so it makes sense to her. I believe the hard part for my wife was not be able to share her secret with anyone including her best friend. Adultery is one thing they can understand despite being devastated. Having her man expressing himself as woman even if it is just sometimes!!!!, they will never understand unless you explain why you enjoy it so much.

Luv  Stephanie

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account