Quinetta Harris
Registered On: January 9, 2021
Topics: 3
Replies: 90
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 327 times

My suggestion is to find a good fashion designer that does alterations (like the one I have) and have that person customize the clothes you have. And you can always buy the male versions of jeans and pants and have that same person feminize the look of the jeans/pants and you’ll still have the benefit of all the pockets that male bottoms have. Pleading with these name brand female clothing designers is just going to fall on deaf ears sweetie.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account