Anonymous

That is worth a frame and hanging in the main corridor of CDH. Remember it is for us –

Vanessa wanted a safe place and it is here. The only devils are those who are selfish. Altruism is the aim and your statement encapsulates all we wish for. You also show great humility -‘“ for those in the future”. there is experience in your words of inspiration. You clearly have felt the collegiality with depth. And I say to you “ well done “ for that needs to be seen and heard. CDH is for you ( not the few). Those who step inside our family, albeit for a short visit , will never forget that we are strong in unity. We all need support, those who work for us here need support- what a task- I hate being guilty of name dropping -‘so I won’t. But there is a great deal of expertise here and wisdom. We know who makes us feel comfortable and there is a choice of stars to ask. Better still, the ground force is a powerful stabilised and knowledgable band of girls who are dedicated to each other. When you feel that,  it is so deep and strong.  Thank you Sylvia on behalf of us all. Now you can teach me the art of brevity!!!!! ( ha ha ) Anya x

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?