Anonymous
Lady

Hi Marti.

It seems to be common among us girls to question ourselves along the way sometimes taking a step back then a step forward then maybe back again. We do this as we evolve with ourselves and its only natural especially given our unique lifestyle. I wish you the best what ever you decide.

I’m probably one of those who crowd the forums with my rambling nonsense and I apologize if I offend anyone because its not meant that way. I enjoy reading and chatting away here because it makes me feel a part of something much bigger than I could ever wish for. I feel validated when other girls notice and respond about something and lets me know it helped them in some small way.

No, like the others I don’t think you crowd the boards at all and I always loved reading your thoughtful posts. I hope you don’t leave but maybe take some time away but keep us in mind… I think this site will always be open… hope so.

We have chatted in private messages and I hope I did not offend you or appeared too pushy with questions or just my statements. Hope to chat with you more in the future.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?