Alison Anderson
Duchess
Registered On: October 15, 2018
Topics: 11
Replies: 705

For starters, I don’t usually go out on New Year’s Eve.  I’m not really a night owl, I usually head to bed around 15 minutes after the ball drops.  There have been years I went to sleep before midnight.  I can’t see paying super expensive prices going out just because a digit is flipping on the calendar. More often the extent of  “going out” means going to pick up Chinese food to bring home.

Last year I dressed up at home, complete with wig and makeup.  I had a friend who was in the transformation business and she had to move away.  As she was selling her inventory, I found a dress that I wore 10 years earlier in a show she put on.  It was black with sparkles throughout and very slinky.  I included it in what I took.  So New Year’s Eve was an appropriate time to wear it.  I have a photo of it in my private gallery.

But this year, New Year’s Eve falls on a Friday night with New Year’s Day on a Saturday.  So I’m going to be out at Sabbath services until 10 PM on Friday, and it doesn’t make sense to start to put on makeup for just a few hours of staying home.  And I can’t sleep too late on Saturday for the Sabbath morning services.  So I may change into something late Friday night, but it’s not likely to be with makeup and wig.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account