Bobbi
Lady
Registered On: September 13, 2018
Topics: 37
Replies: 1815

I had an encounter with a transwoman one time about 20 years ago. she was really pretty, but was really quite rude & mean. I knew she was wearing a breast plate, because I could see the mould marks, & where it ended. I’m not “model pretty” but I can hold my own against pretty much any girl. Anyway, here’s the “juicy part”: She walks up to me, & says “Ooh, look girls, somebody’s dressed up for Halloween!”, & grabs my breast. (My first thought was to deck her, & walk out!). Instead: I lifted my top & my natural 38DDs came flopping out for all to see! I said “OK, your turn! let’s see em’ honey!” I don’t know how her face was able to turn that red with all the whore makeup she was wearing, but I clearly humiliated her in front of the entire bar!
The bartender (a lovely older gentleman), bought me a drink & said “Thank you, she’s had that coming to her for a while. Nobody here really liked her, so we’re glad you got rid of her.”.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account