I noticed that I gave some (hopefully) encouraging responses, but haven’t replied to the question as posted:

My biggest fear, going out en femme, is that no-one will talk to me and I will spend my entire outing alone.

I love talking with people, which is the polar opposite of my male side, who lacks self confidence in a very big way – although much less so, having had multiple opportunities to express the feminine side.

CDing “in public” has been a total revelation to me – like looking at my self in a mirror, and finding that, although there are dark, horrible bits, there’s a lot of light too – and, while en femme, I am at total liberty to express and be that lighter side, even if only for a day or 2.

It is quite literally liberating – a kind of unshackling.

But it does take some validation from others – and I find it hard to shake off the almost uncertainty that no-one wants to even look at a 6′ 4″ guy in a dress.

Luckily, every outing has provided dozens of people who want to congratulate me and make me feel good about myself.

I just love people!!!

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?