Anonymous

I somehow feel that there will be more thanks to follow. So, Donna, here you are. In fact you will be here for a very long time, tucked into our best memories. So many truths poured out here. I think your strength, your determination, your love of folk at home who support you minute by minute and your love of the folk here. Those of us who remember ” This is your Life” ( Eamonn Andrews ) Will be smiling and celebrating your success , your bravery , your example. BUT THE BEST WILL BE YOUR FUTURE. We have said and we understand your rationale, it does make sense, we support your decision. When you go, keep going straight for your goals, keep remembering we are hear wishing you well ( that won’t change ). And you will hear, I have to say, a few snuffles in handkerchiefs as we wave you on to success. But as you said to Grace – ” Just think of it as a hole to be filled”. That is powerful stuff, Donna. It reminds us of your passion and your desire to succeed. CDH, please salute this LADY, she is a flag of accomplishment. If only 1% rubs off on you, you will be so much richer. Anya can’t say any more….. ( to the chorus of ” THANK GOD,” from the girls here. HA HA HA HA). ” See, I can do brevity too” !!!!!!!!

” No you can”t, came the reply”.

Prayers and Blessings to you all – God Bless Donna. Hey, your wings look good !!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?