I don’t mind winter.  If it’s winter, I’ll wear tights instead of pantyhose, and even wear it in male mode.  I have some warm long sleeve tops, and if I need more, I’ll add a cardigan or a blazer.  I have some longer skirts and dresses that I can wear in the colder months too.

Outdoors, when it gets cold, I have a red calf length woolen trench coat for dressy occasions, and an ankle length puffer coat with a hood for other occasions, including walking through my neighborhood.  With either I also have gloves which feminize my hands.  The ankle length coat is such that I can wear any length dress or skirt beneath because the coat covers me.  You can’t tell what I’m wearing beneath, and I’m still warm in a skirt.  If the ground is wet I’ll wear boots.

I’m not a fan of biting wind.  I can put on a scarf over my face, but it’s not nearly as effective at keeping my cheeks warms.  The cold also makes my nose run, but that’s a minor annoyance; I just have to remember to bring tissues.  Otherwise, I enjoy the change of seasons into cold weather.  I get to wear outfits I wouldn’t wear in the summer.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?