Anonymous

My Mom came home early from work one day and caught me making out with my boyfriend dressed in stockings, garters, bra and heels. Yes I’m going to say that pretty much let the cat out of the proverbial bag right there. She came in through the garage door into the rec-room took one look, said nothing and went upstairs. My boyfriend left quickly, I got changed and went up to talk to her. All she said was don’t let your dad catch you, British army, wouldn’t have gone down well and that I was her child and her love for me was eternal and non-questioning.

She never helped me but I would put things in the laundry and they would be folded and put back in my dresser or closet. She asked me about things, the big why of course to which I still have no concrete answer  and where did I go and what do we do, that kind of thing. She asked me once when I started dating girls if I really liked them or it was just easy access to clothes, I had to think about that one for a bit as I always took a few trophies from girls.

Mom’s been gone nearly 4 years and there’s still times I wish we could have one more chat. She was a great lady and always good for a laugh. She’s the one I get my sick sense of humour from. Love you Mom, merry Christmas. Damn, now I’m crying, so much for my makeup.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?