Morgan Henderson
Lady
Registered On: December 16, 2021
Topics: 0
Replies: 2

I have been a lifetime crossdresser from a young age off and on and purged manytimes only to revert back ….. shoes were and still to this day were my gateway to fully dressing up I wore my sisters summer sandals and high heels it was very self sexual ….. I felt guilt after climax , I thought of myself as a freak or anomoly pre internet….. I thought i would never find a girlfriend much less a wife aNd i needed to stop …. I suceeded but impuses crepe back to me got divorced because my first wife found out …. she outed me to the whole community we lived at …. you really find out who your friends are if that happens ….. after the dust settled i went to counciling and joined tri ess for a short time ….. that is also when i first dressed fully by myself and cried at the sight i seen in the mirror “a woman ” a pretty one too…. never thought of myself as pretty , i was ingrained to be a man by parent’s and peers so i still hid it ….. joined Dateacrossdresser.com I dabled in bisexuality with other crossdressers I liked that experience ….. to this day But im married im attracted to femininity my wife but also shoes clothes make up wigs and the memories I had of femmine bisexuality am I normal or do i need to go back to counciling and reevaluate where I am in life ??????

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account