Ilona
Lady

Thanks, Jamie

I can understand how you feel.

I came out to most people I know 2 years ago. Most didn’t have a problem, but one person rejected me, saying that she wanted to save the world, while I wanted to flounce around in frilly dresses. Another wanted me to return to be normal and said I was going through a phase; if so, it’s a long phase, lasting over 50 years. A neighbour said that residents had complained about a ‘man walking round in women’s clothing’ and said that he didn’t mind, but I should wear ‘men’s clothing’.

I haven’t told my relatives. I wore leggings at a family party and the complaint was that I was wearing my gym kit. My stepfather is critical of men with long hair, never mind what they wear. I don’t think he’d accept me cross-dressing. I don’t know how other relatives would react. I don’t want to lose relatives.

I tend to wear a skirt over my leggings and, while some people notice, I have fewer adverse comments than when I was openly wearing a dress and tights. I prefer to be safe.

I have had various friends complaining about the coverage of trans issues, such as ‘ biological men’ entering ‘women’s’ toilets or changing rooms or being inmates in ‘women’s’ prisons. There seems to be little sympathy with cross-dressers being attacked in gents toilets.

Good luck, Jamie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?