Angela Booth
Hostess

My girl is my girlfriend. She was the girl I wanted and although there were others, she was the one for me. I imagined what she should look like and how she should dress. I would buy her things but she didn’t come round much so the clothes remained hidden in the drawers. My family and friends couldn’t understand why I didn’t have long relationships. I would say I know the one that I want. When I realised that I could spend more time with her I started to buy her a few more things but she was still hidden from my family as I wondered whether they would approve.

One day I decided that I should get my own place and she came around more often. It became a regular thing and she decided to move in. I bought her wardrobes and allowed her more space for her things. We would go out occasionally but I didn’t want her to be seen by my family just yet until I was sure. It was a happy relationship though and really blossomed as she began to look like the girl of my dreams.. Eventually I couldn’t hide her any more and I told my family and any doubts I had vanished as she was accepted. The relationship grew from there and is stronger than ever. My friends were introduced to her and they embraced her.

She is now the main breadwinner and has taken over the home. My friends are her friends and any new people will only know her now.

I have the woman I always dreamed of and I am so proud of her and I love showing her to the world.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?