Anonymous
Lady

I had some of the upper and lower magnetic ones a while back and fought and fought and fought with getting them on correctly, even watching several videos. My issue, still being predominantly closeted, is that if I could go to the trouble of using magnetic eyeliner, I would just go ahead and use mascara because I LOVE it!  But I need something that could potentially come off quickly, if needed. And that ain’t mascara OR eyeliner.

SO, I couldn’t find where I put my original lashes, so I decided to buy some new ones.  The only ones I could find locally (upper and lower magnets that clip together) were the Ardell brand that I had before, BUT this set came with the magnetic applicator and, ladies, it was a GAME CHANGER for me.  Took me a couple of minutes to get the hang of it, but now I can pop those babies on in no time!  (AND I found the old ones too, so now I have two sets!)

I bought mine at CVS because I had a 40% off coupon. (NOTE: My store made me find a sales associate to get them from the shelf. I guess they are popular among thieves.) Ulta Beauty also had them in stock, but not at 40% off  🙂

I do like to wear glasses when I dress (just neutral lenses, I just like the way it looks) and I found that my new lashes were a tad longer than the originals and they did not play well with with the glasses. They got messed up from blinking in just a minute or so.  So, I won’t be able to wear glasses with the new ones.  Just a heads up if you also wear glasses.

*kisses* tara 🙂

(And for those that celebrate it, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!)

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?