Raquel Smith
Lady
Registered On: August 26, 2021
Topics: 9
Replies: 576

Let me begin by saying that, for me, and many, CDH has been a lifeline, saving us from sinking into despair, trying to come to terms with this need inside us.

The founders and wonderful moderators of this site owe us nothing besides a “safe place.” And they do a terrific job. It is the first place I have ever been comfortable expressing my feminine side in an open manner.

I have seen other girls disappear, some of their own volition, others whom I suspect were banished for the tone of their posts. One in particular, whom I won’t name, but who persistently tried to force her damaging (in my opinion) views of what it meant to be a crossdresser/transgendered person.

But I don’t see Grace being that sort of girl. She was one of the first members that I befriended and who truly brightened my days since joining. She was unique.

I can appreciate the difficulty of keeping the mission of CDH intact as it’s membership grows exponentially. And making exceptions or showing favoritism may dilute their ability to stay on task. However, I only hope that Miss Grace’s transgression can be re-examined.

I will miss her.

Much love,
Raquel

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account