Amy Myers
Baroness

Chris;

There has been such great advice posted already I have little to offer, except to welcome you and add a few thoughts of my own.

You must do what is right and true for yourself, some of us feel that overwhelming need to be feminine, to transition and become female, many others go through life with one foot as a male, the other as a female in a high heel, and make it work. Though it can be difficult to figure out what really is right for you.

Being old enough to be one of your grandparents, I hid femme self for so long because it was considered wrong, and a sickness which was treated by putting one in an institution. No kidding. Things are so much better now, and I truly regret all those years I missed because I was so scared, and was made to feel like some kind of freak.

There are many CD/TG social groups and perhaps if you get to the point where you’d like to meet some others, hopefully an internet search might turn something up in an area near you.

I did and it helped me so much, plus being a member here where you simply can be yourself, whatever that is today, or your escape from your male life for a little while.

Amy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?