Hi Angela, I completely agree with you. Nothing is ever absolute (I don’t think anyway lol), so yes, there are those with features that are very prominent towards male/female.

I work with a couple of older women (I know they’re cis), but they’re much taller than I am, still beautiful in the sense that they get their hair done, clothing well put together, make-up spot on… BUT, if either one of them said they’re actually a man/trans, I wouldn’t be the least taken back because I can totally picture them as such too. Now, I’ve seen their pics they’ve shared when they were younger in their 30’s and they’re clearly cis, but in their 60’s is a totally different story!

I definitely agree though that there are some things that are more predominant in male that we can’t do anything about… broad shoulders is definitely one of them. Come to think of it though, there are plenty of women with the characteristic male v-shape… especially if they’re athletic and lift weights… so hmmmm.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?