As others have said, start with smaller heels, 2″. Practice and move up to 3″. And so on, and so on. Correct size is critical, the toes get squished as it is, if the shoes are too small it will be torture. I saw a picture of Lady Katherine once with her heels off. Her toes were twisted, curled, scrunched and red. It looked very painful, it takes true dedication to continually smile like she does.

Wedges are indeed wonderful. They give you the calf exercise while being stable and comfortable. I love my 4″ wedge sandals, but they are mostly retired for the winter. My winter shoes are 3″ ankle boots and 5″ thigh high boots, both are extremely comfortable and easy to walk in. The heels are a little larger than stilettos or pumps but not bulky. I can, and do, shovel snow wearing them.

As you move up in heel height you will find that 3″ is the best for everyday wear, 4″ or more are more suited to special occasions.

Now for the real challenge. Once you have mastered the heel toe straight line you have to learn to dance in heels. And remember,  girls dance backwards!

Have fun!

Beth

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?