Julia, I watched an episode of “Hoarders,” where they had to clean up a loved one’s house. The woman’s brother died. She found his women’s clothes, HUGE dildo’s and all sorts of fem stuff. I remember her just breaking down in tears, calling her brother a freak. She was so disappointed. I truly felt sorry for her.
It got me to thinking about what would happen if my kids were to be in her situation. While some wouldn’t care about how their kids would think and feel. I don’t want my kids to remember me in that way. I’ve worked hard and sacrificed for them, as any good man should do for his kids. That’s how I want to be remembered.
So my plans to leave a note is changed. To what, I’m not sure. I’m thinking about having my ex be the first to go through my stuff and box up all the stuff. If asked, she’ll tell them that it was personal items of a sexual nature between her and I. Which isn’t an outright lie, since she’s the one who helped me progress into CDing.
I’ll have to work out the details. But what ever the decision is, it’ll be because I don’t want my legacy to be shadowed by my CDing. I love my kids that much.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?