Sonia 1968
Lady
Registered On: November 14, 2021
Topics: 0
Replies: 18

Hi Girls,

From my actual point of view crossdressing is about to live part of life in a femenine role,in my case now to play the classical femenine sexual role is the key part of my femenine goal and development.

It has taken me 40 years to accept that in sex I am mostly a passive and sensitive woman.

For that I needed to break my last masculine and moral ressistance and accept who I am ( I went to a hard catholic Opus Dei school and my father is a macho)

My wife accepted ( both of ars are learning gestalt theraphy) that as a way of enjoyment and autoknowledge and now when I am with leggings in the kitchen catches me saying I am her little girl ( and more things of course) and it turns ME
on…

And in the night olaying wirh mi wife I am woman waiting for being a lesbian lover or a passive girl for my man.

Due my life experience to embrace my feminity in this way and I think is going to liberate me and I hope I will be able to love, to feel, to suffer etc…. because my masculine me is lost in life using autocontrol and isensibility for not living.

Kisses and thanks girls for being here,

Sonia

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account