Hi Bridgette,

We also experienced CovidXmas. My 21 year old stepdaughter tested positive on the 23rd. My wife and I felt fine until the 26th. For me it included additional sinus pressure, phlegm, and post nasal drip, (I say additional because I have had chronic sinusitis my whole life) fairly severe body aches, extreme muscle weakness, and almost a complete loss of taste. My wife had it worse because she suffers from Asthma and this time of year she has some very strong seasonal allergies. She had my symptoms but a bit more severe, plus chest congestion and fever. Her voice also deepened quite a bit and she sounded like a man and not at all like herself. She spent 3 days in bed and didn’t really start to improve until her doctor prescribed a steroid to off set the allergies and open her airways in her lungs.

We ordered and received home rapid tests yesterday. All 3 of us are now testing negative. My 27 year old son, who works as a waiter in a chain restaurant while going to college, has now tested positive and has similar symptoms.

I hope you and any family members who were affected have recovered and are feeling better now.

Hugs,

Autumn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?