Elaine
Duchess
Registered On: September 2, 2015
Topics: 32
Replies: 124

I have had several experiences of getting caught – perhaps at the subconscious level I want to.  I will relay just two instances here. I have posted them before so please excuse my repetition:

I was deeply closeted at the time.  We were expecting the A/C repairman in the afternoon, so I dressed full out in my Sunday-go-to-meeting-clothes planning to morph back to manhood about lunchtime.  Mid morning the doorbell rang.  I checked the security video – it was him.  Note – he was the REPAIRMAN, so we needed to have the work done.  So I took a deep breath, and opened the door.  A few awkward moments, then he went about his business as usual.  Nothing was said about how I was dressed.  Turns out I  had the appointment schedule wrong.  Wonder if I did that on purpose?

That experience gave me enough confidence to start opening the door to anyone.  Most of the time it would be door-to-door solicitors, or delivery workers.  This one time I opened the door and there stood my neighbor.  Again a few awkward moments.  A tree had fallen from my yard into his, would I help clean it up, he didn’t have a chainsaw, and didn’t know how to operate even if he had one.  It was quite bizarre, me in a skort, lady polo shirt, makeup, heels, wig, and jewelry talking with him about chainsaws.  Nothing was ever said afterward, and these two events gave me the courage to start going out en femme.

My take away is that most people don’t care.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account