For me, it is not so much the need to tell someone, but rather a dislike for hiding it, and being in a way dishonest with my loved ones.  My family holds honesty in our relationships high in our parthenon of values.  Not being able to share this aspect of who I am with my family is one grates me.  Now that being said, I have only actually shared with my wife.  Keeping my preference for feminine attire from my wife nearly drove me insane.  Even my wife recongnized that something was unbelievably stressing me out.  And while I am sure that my mother knows, and that my brother and his wife have their suspicions, I have not shared it with them, and have only discussed the topic in academic and general terms.  I would like to share it with them, and God willingly be more open about it, but the damage to our relationship is a risk that I cannot take at this time.  More importantly, I would not want to put any of them in a position to have to lie to anyone about it.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?