Donna, From what I’ve seen in the CD spectrum, when a wife says she’s supportive, chances are it’s just a trap. Many, like my ex wife felt obligated to at least give it a shot and play the supporting role. But in the end, most women want a masculine man. It’s natures design. When we do things unnatural, things happen unnaturally. Like divorce.
Remember, this is just life. And there’s nothing you can do about 80% of it.
In my case, CD is more of an addictive hobby. I do it. I enjoy it. But can be in man-mode in no time flat if need be.
My ex, when this started coming about. Was actually the instigator. She bought me clothes, helped me with learning my make up and just about every aspect of it. Everything was rockin and rollin along, fine and dandy. And by the time her support started to decline, I was already addicted. I wanted to learn more. I wanted to look and feel more feminine. So I developed this stupid mentality that “This was me, and BY GOD, she was just going to have to learn to live with it.” Ha, well that didn’t work out very well.
I ended up having to sell the house. Move in with family for a year. Then a friend for a year. And not be able to dress up at all.
If I had spent those same two years, not dressing up, I’d still have my house and probably my wife.
Obviously, there was more to our divorce than just the CDing. But, I think it was my attitude towards CDing, that kept the lines of conversation closed. Because that was the main topic of ever argument, towards the end.

I think you made the right decision to purge the fem stuff. It shows you cared and were trying. Good for you.
On the flip side, I’m back in my own place now. My collection of fem stuff grows and grows. And I can do as I please now. Is the loneliness worth being able to CD? Sometimes. Sometimes not. But again, this is just life. It’s not supposed to be perfect.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?