Thanks for the encouragement!  We actually sat down this past weekend and I actually said “there’s times I just like feeling pretty.” She’s not privy to everything I’ve discussed with my therapist.  My mom dressed me in dresses, pretty pink socks and shiny girls shoes when I was 4.  Kinda complicated… But my mom was the sexual abuser.  But!!!  I have never lost the desires of dressing in women’s clothing.  I’ve even thought seriously about hrt….

Maybe one day I’ll share how I’ve survived my entire life to this wonderful point in my life.  Retiring from the military.  Sexual/physical/emotional abuse, a failed first marriage, a near successful suicide attempt….. But!!!!  We’ve been loving one another now 23 years, and niether one even thinking about leaving.

Soooooo….. I’m here to seek acceptance.  Here to have some fun with my stockings, bras and panties.  And, maybe if I can help someone else….

Oh.  I’ve gotten a Master’s Degree in Theology…. Now throw THAT into the works!  I’ll just say lol!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?