ChloeC
Duchess

Hi Amy,  I can understand a little.  Mirrors themselves don’t bother me that much (although I really don’t want to look at myself too long). It’s photos of myself that I absolutely cannot stand.  I mean, there have only been a very select few of me in drab that I’ve looked at just after they were taken (either from instant, cameraphone, or just back from the drugstore…ages me, doesn’t it), or even years later that I can even peek at without feeling embarrassed.  I just don’t photograph well…in male drab.  Now dressed! I actually like a few of those somewhat better.

I will mention (as I did a time ago) that I had a semiprofessional photographer friend of mine take portraits of me back in college and I actually liked them. I had wallet copies made (for a cost), and within a week, they were all demanded of me from women friends on campus…and the daughter of one of my profs. And that was the exception that proved the rule.

I mean, for most the rest of my photos I would have been too embarrassed to even pay people to take them.

Hugs, CloeC

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by ChloeC.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?