Emily Alt
Managing Ambassador

Hi Amy,

Your concern is valid. It’s not very hard to build a profile of someone if they reveal enough useful clues.

My online identity is in no way connected to my legal identity. That’s perhaps the biggest step I’ve taken to keep creeps away. Don’t use your first or last name, or any variation of them. That alone will help a lot.

Other things you can do that are pretty much common sense. Don’t post your phone number and be VERY cautious about sharing it with anyone. Use an email address that can’t be connected to your legal identity or that reveals something about you. Don’t post where you live. Especially if you live in a small town. Don’t post specifics about your job, the people you work with, or professional organizations you’re a member of. I could go on but you get the idea.

I do take a little liberty with my location since I live in a very large metropolitan area. I think it’s safe for me to say I live in Southern California….with 18 million other souls.

As others have said, a common sense approach and a few simple precautions is all you need to stay safe. CDH is one of the safest sites you’ll find for girls like us. The mods are REALLY good at their jobs.

Happy New Year!
Emily

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?