Marti
Duchess
Registered On: February 5, 2019
Topics: 55
Replies: 849

Hi Rhonda,

I’m not sure about this premise that many women wears men’s clothes and therefore some must be cross dressers

In WW2, women who were previously ‘stay at home’ started working in factories to make up for enlisted men. Wearing women’s clothes of the day was often impractical and could be downright dangerous in a work setting, hence the shift towards ‘men’ style clothing. And maybe in those days they did use off the rack mens clothes, but I doubt it was very long. before they tailored their own versions.

Fashion and necessity plays a big part.

I remember the oh so drabness of male attire mid sixties, and the psychedelic explosion which saturated men’s clothing with colour, and ‘home made’ tie dyed tshirts that had started off life as plain white. Again it was a fashion that helped transform the mainstream – to a degree.

I also remember reading a disillusioned opinion piece about the legacy of hippiedom, along the lines of “The only thing it achieved was that bank tellers (remember those?) were empowered to wear colorful neckties”. Yes, really. Mainstream men’s clothing was so conservative that colourful ties were a breakthrough.

I’d be more convinced that a woman was cross dressing not by the clothes they wear but by whether they use a binder to squash their breasts, to enhance their appearance. Much in the way that most mtf will wear a bra with breast forms to enhance their appearance.

Marti xxx

6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account