Lacey Cyn
Lady

This is a really weird question. It might be more generational or maybe how people were raised, regional, maybe even country, but I kind of don’t really understand what it is supposed to mean anymore.

My spouse and I are equal partners. We both work full time 50+ hours a week. We both cook. We both clean. I tend to do more housework, and grab things from her chore list to do, but it’s because I work remotely from home and have down time, while she is at the office all day. I have more time to do it. Like I can fold laundry during a conference call and still be paying attention and contribute. I handle our mutual finances and we both have our own separate accounts for our discretionary spending. We both spend time together and also do things separately as well.

Now she does make the joke sometimes when she comes home and dinner is done that I am a good wife, but I make the same joke when she does the same after I come back from a work trip or had to run around all day.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?