The conference hasn’t been cancelled yet. I am in touch with TransCentral PA almost daily so I will know quickly if things change.
Supposedly registration will open up some time this month. After it does, I will post a list of CDH members who want to meet up at the Conference. I am waiting for the schedule to firm up more to see if my request for a CDH CO-event is approved.
Let’s all hope this current covid surge burns itself out by February!