Yes, my mother knew.  Matter of fact, she started it.  I did something wrong one day, maybe an accident in my little pants.  But mom put me into a cute little blue dress with ruffles and bows, some thin folder down socks and a pair of my sister’s mary janes.  I had to go outside dressed like that and play with my older sisters and their friends.  I was 4.  Throughout the years it became second nature and I loved dressing up.  Mom would encourage, support, as she and I dressed together ever so often.   Mom started having something like sex with me, something that never really bothered me until I was 62 and the memories resurfaced.  Now I know it was abuse, and I wasn’t at fault.

It didn’t really upset me too much.  I loved my mom dearly.  Her sharing the contents of her dainty things – I could wear anything I wanted!  I was also taught the finer ways of hand washing these fine, womanly things.  This continued clear up into my high school years, with my dressing on my own when I had the house to myself.  If it was just mom and I, I could dress up and wander around the house or help her with housework.  I grew into quite an affection for nylons and silky things, wearing many a barbie doll to bed at night (with mom waking me up early in the morning before dad got up to help me take off my nightie.

Mom and I eventually got to a place where we could talk about those days when I was younger.  It was mostly about my forgiving her (she had that kind of childhood herself, her dad wanting only boys…).  But it’s amazing what can happen through forgiveness.  I loved mom with everything I had clear up until she passed away about 10 years ago.  I cherish many of the times we were together, and I still incorporate many outfits similar to what mom had taught me.   Beverly

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?