Janine
Lady

Darcy

Many years ago I got caught by my wife .I thought that she was going to be gone for a couple of hours, so I decided to get dressed en femme. I was in our bedroom wearing a bra and a prosthetic vagina with one thigh high stocking on one leg and a blonde shoulder length wig on my head, when the bedroom door opened and she appeared. She just glared at me in total shock and disbelief. When she finally spoke, she asked me if I was a faggot and if I was gay,.I just hung my head in shame. There’s nothing you can say when your wife catches you half dressed wearing a prosthetic vagina..She left me standing there in my embarrassment. I put my feminine clothes and lingerie in a suitcase and some of my male clothes, then left and went to a motel. A few days later I was served with divorce papers. I didn’t want to get divorced but it was best  because she had lost all feelings for me. My advice is  if you want to continue to dress en femme, go somewhere where you won’t get caught. Good luck Darcy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?