Rhonda Lee
Baroness - Annual

I was annoyed at my wife failing to sleep close to me, as we had always done in the past. She seemed to be going out of her way to be distant. So I slipped on a baby doll and snuck under the covers to see if she’d notice. The first night I did this she did not notice, but the next night she discovered me and shot out of bed like a cannon, to sleep in another room. I don’t recommend such surprises unless you have a pretty accepting partner.
I now have a more accepting partner… did not want me wearing feminine clothes to bed… but over time she has broken down and even bought me nighties. We have matching sets. She sometimes lays a nightie out for me on the bed covers or packs one for me if I travel. She makes it clear, though, that there can be no sexual thoughts or contact if I am dressed this way, as she has no sexual attraction to me if I am dressed as Rhonda, in bed or otherwise. I am her girlfriend only, but we are both happy with that role.

I bought a pink bra for myself once, decided it would be a better fit for her so gifted it to her and bought another for myself. She put my name on the tag so as to be able to separate them in the wash. We now have matching bra days. If I see she plans to wear hers, I put mine on. It’s fun to joke about it.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?