For most of my marriage, I did this, too. However, it was with my (now late) wife’s knowledge – and frequently her participation.
Importantly, though, I never felt comfortable in her clothes (other than certain panties of the right style and cut – as in that department we were both size “medium”) and I put this down to women’s clothing being cut for a different anatomy.
After her passing, I went through her wardrobe (and that of my daughter, who was no longer living in the house) and tried on numerous items. At some point, a light in my head went on and I realized that I ought to try larger sizes.
Over the last three to four years, through online shopping following targeted in-person reconnoitring forays through the ladies’ clothing department, I now have a decent (and expanding) collection of dresses, skirts, blouses, ladies’ shoes, ladies’ pants, pantihose, tights, leggings, etc. etc.)
Finding your right size takes some research (many online shopping websites have sizing/measuring guides) plus a bit of guesswork and sheer trial and error. Only twice or thrice have I been able to muster the courage to try on a woman’s garment in the shop.
Having now gained some experience in gauging how a woman’s garment will fit my body, I am able to run my eye (and sometimes hand) over a woman’s garment in the shop and estimate with reasonable accuracy whether it will be a comfortable fit and happily I have progressed towards becoming a developing judge of whether certain colours and patterns would suit me.
Love,
Katherine

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?