Kate
Baroness

Hi Lea,  Good question, I didn’t know I was a CDer  till 20 years into our marriage, we have always had a very strong relationship and are very concerned about each other’s happiness. When I first opened up to her I hadn’t been dressing so long but figured out after some purges that it didn’t seem to be a going away and the hiding was making me crazy. She was upset but after many discussions and quite some time of DADT she surprised me and said she wanted to see me dressed. We were both very uncomfortable but as time went by we both became more comfortable. We still often  discuss how we both feel and I think being super sensitive to how your SO is feeling is key to getting to a good place for both of you. I can understand wanting to rush things along but I think it’s best to expect her never to be comfortable with it and then be grateful for whatever comes your way! Telling her was the hard part and you already have that behind you. I really hope things work out for you.

Kate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?