Marcie
Lady

Hey girls, here’s a follow up! So I went to visit my friend again (let’s call him Larry, he’s been my straight BFF for decades) today… got there and asked him if it was ok to change. He said “into a skirt?” I said “that and more!”. I changed into a thin silky V neck shirt, pink bralette with C cup breast forms, a stretchy pink thong and my black satin skirt which showed off my freshly shaved legs. He was a little surprised at all that and we talked a little about it, but for the rest of the night we just hung out like always; wine, TV, music and lots of laughs. It felt so natural and right to feel my breasts against my arms and move with my body, and seeing myself in the mirror in the bathroom was so calming. I stayed over and slept in my bra and panties, then put in my breast forms but wore jeans. Thanks to the cold weather, I wore a winter jacket which hid my boobs when I went to a bakery, then drove home en femme. So, all in all it’s been a great weekend for Marcie!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?