Hi Lea

When we married 37 years ago I hadn’t started dressing but I started to dress in secret after 7 or 8 years, after many many years of confusion, inner turmoil, and so many purges I finally came to understand, more importantly, to accept that there was a female part of me that could no longer be suppressed.
I finally came out to my wife a year or so ago, after we had “the talk”.  It turned out she had had suspicions for quite a few years but chose not to confront me with them, of course, since coming out things have changed at home regarding our relationship!  Firstly my wife is very understanding of my need to crossdress and knows that this part of me can’t and shouldn’t be suppressed however she has said she can no longer have an intimate relationship with me which is sad but I do understand.  As she said to me, “this isn’t what I signed up for” .

At this point in time we still love each other dearly and are working hard to find ways to work through this seismic shift in our relationship in order to preserve our marriage and find a way to live happily ever after!

I guess what I’m trying to say is be open, be honest, be understanding, be patient and don’t try to force anything on anyone.

love Stephanie x

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?