I guess the biggest key for me in gaining understanding and support from my SO is the strong foundation of love we share that is based on mutually putting the best interests of the partner before their own.  We kind of liken it to building up a savings account of understanding and compassion with each other that can be withdrawn from in times of letdown or need.  And when I fully came out to my wife, I took a huge withdrawal from that account!  But I had built up my goodwill with her so much that it allowed us to weather the shock for her that is only natural with a woman who signed up to share her life with one male but not two blended spirits.  So you have to ask yourself: “How big is my goodwill bank account with my SO?”

As far as encouragement goes, I’d say the key here is utter respect for comfort boundaries and the ability to inject some levity and fun into the whole affair and not take things too seriously if you can avoid it.  Girls that can giggle together shouldn’t have any problems spending time hanging out with each other.

– Kayla

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?