Only once, and that wasn’t a planned thing. I was maybe 7 or 8 yrs old at the time. My parents were on their way to my aunt’s in another state where my brother’s had been staying for a while. I din’t want to go (long, boring car ride and at the time, both parents smoked heavily with the windows up) so mom packed me a bag and they dropped me off for a visit at my grandmother’s, which I look forward to because she was a nice fun person. Mom forgot to pack me some pajamas, so grandma offered me one of nighties to wear, I wasn’t sure what a nightie was, but I said yes because I needed something to wear. It wasn’t anything sexy (she was a grandma, after all) but it was light, airy material with lace trim. The moment I put it on I felt wonderful. It was a little long, but she wasn’t a tall woman so it reached to about my ankles. I loved the feel of it, the lace, the somewhat sheerness of it. Wonderful. It was the only time I ever wore any of my grandmothers clothing.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?