Lisa Renee
Lady
Registered On: January 7, 2022
Topics: 0
Replies: 2

Started dressing as a girl at 5 in the privacy of my room. I would borrow a yellow chiffon party dress, white tights, and black Mary Jane shoes from my sisters closet. I would pretend I was a girl. At age 10 I begged my mother to allow me to go to a Halloween party as a girl. Between my pleading and crying I convinced her to buy me my own clothes for my costume. It was complete with panties, training bra, slip, panty hose, red dress with white polka-dots, blonde wig, and full make-up. I was such a pretty girl and received many compliments from my friends and their mothers. I was allowed to keep my new clothes in my room and dressed often. Once I had outgrown them a couple of years later I began to wear my sisters and mother’s things. In cub scouts I always volunteered to play the girls parts in our skits and plays which required my mom to buy me some additional dresses, skirts, etc to complete my character. I loved performing and being seen as a girl. By the time I was in high school and had a drivers license I started buying my own  clothes and going out in public by driving around and window shopping. I guess I was about 15 by then.   I have always loved dressing as a girl and being out in public.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account