HI Michelle,

I learned that it’s better not to go for the “hip dip” when walking. It looks fake and awkward, in my opinion. I go for the swivel, first. I try to think of my hips as swiveling forward and back on the axis of my tail bone/spine. Eventually, a slight “hip dip” develops over time.

I have to be cautious about leaning back to far, it affects my sense of balance. A slight tilt forward gives me greater stability and allows for more hip movement.

Imagining a line of tape to set my feet on is good, but I don’t feel like it’s necessary to put the center of my foot on the line, just the inside of the foot. “Walk the line” feels like an exaggeration that is only useful in heels.

My arms don’t swing as far, the elbows in a smidge, palms inside/forward (neanderthals walk with palms facing back). The palms don’t need to be actually facing forward; they can face the inside when swinging forward, opening slightly as they swing back.

Everything I do, it seems, is a bit on the subtle side; the walk, makeup, hair, hem line. I’m not trying to draw attention to myself. I’m just wanting to show clear intention. I’m a girl!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?