Anonymous

I had a fairly unpleasant start – I was 14 and bullied at school for, among other things, being a bit overweight. Eventually the joking about me needing a girdle (this was the late seventies) resulted one day in me being physically forced to put on a girdle. And, once they had photos, I was given the choice of making it a permanent addition to my uniform or see the photos distributed far and wide. So, with great difficulty as you might imagine, I had to adapt to life wearing a firm long leg panty girdle daily under my uniform. They did check on me daily, so I couldn’t cheat. As I was excused gym class on medical grounds, I didn’t even get the occasional day off.

When I left school, I’d got used to being in a girdle after all that time, but I didn’t want to continue. But I had panic attacks when I tried to stop – I guess a subconscious fear of being caught – so I reluctantly went back to it.

I don’t fully crossdress – I tried once, but it did nothing for me and I’d never pass in a hundred years anyway – but I wear a girdle and bra every day.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?