Karla Rogers
Duchess
Registered On: December 30, 2021
Topics: 1
Replies: 13

My wife is fairly open minded.  I suppose that has to do with the fact that she has a gay brother.  He is not fem (just a little weird LOL) but came out nearly 50 years ago.  So I think her and her family’s acceptance of his orientation helped when I finally revealed that I have had a desire for dressing for many, many years.

I told her about 3 months ago.  She was immediately understanding.  She did want to know why I didn’t tell her before (we’ve been together for 14 years).  I told her I didn’t know if that would be a line she wouldn’t want to cross.

She has been completely supportive and helpful.  She has coached me on make up and we have done shopping together.  I only dress at home so shopping at a store just means we look at clothes together and I appear as if I’m giving my opinion.

We are fairly close to the same size so if something doesn’t fit me quite right, it might fit her and vice versa.  She ordered a couple of chamises from Amazon that didn’t fit her but fit me perfectly.

She loves how happy I am when I dress up.  She puts out chamises or something for me to wear in the evening when I come home from work.  She critiques me on my walk and body gestures, wanting to make sure I do it right.

She has always told me that I am her best friend.  Now she tells me that I am also her best girlfriend.  I could not be luckier.

Hugs,

Karla

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account