A year ago while fully working from home I decided to apply nail polish on all my fingers for my work hours. I had never worn polish for any extended period of time except for a stealthy light color polish on my toes. It’s easily hidden on my feet, but my hands? Oh My! I put on a slightly neutral rose-gold color on my fingers and went about my work. During the day I had an informal video conference call with coworkers (1 guy and 2 women). They are also good friends and have no idea of my “interest”. While talking I accidentally raised my hands into the camera frame and a guy coworker caught it and asked “what’s that?”. Uhhh..ummm..errr..what? Busted! I couldn’t shake their inquisition and I had to raise my hands again to show them. They had a non-stop laugh. I explained that for fun my daughter painted them the previous night since we were bored during the lockdown. It was partially true since my daughter did paint one nail on each hand to cover a few very gross/bruised/damaged fingernails that had yet to grow out. I took it a few steps further and painted the rest. Did they buy it? i think so. Having them painted was fun and I loved the look and feeling. Thinking back its a good thing I never stood up during that meeting otherwise it would have been more difficult to explain the skirt and stocking.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?