Hi again girls

I went went to another store, which has a whole fem section of its own. I had everything planned. Buy a few goceries first and then the fem aisle and finally check out. I even had a list from my SO and was ready to do a fake call,should anyone appear.

In i go and was about to grocery shop, when i heard Michelle whispering, “you can do this”. I went over to an assistant and and asked where the fem ailse was. She asked what i was looking for and i replied tight, multi pack panties and sleepwear. She led over to the fem ailse,which was actually a whole corner of the shop and not just an ailse. She showed the panties section and said i should be able get wast i need here and if needed anything else, to ask any of the staff who will pleased to help me.

I spent 15 minutes alone going through panties and bought 2 packs. Same with the tights section. I took my time and made sure i was getting th right ones.onto sleepwear. They had very little choice and the only pink pjs i liked had dumbo the elephant on them. A little too young for me. So that is another day of sleepwear shooping. I can hardly wait.

I had a good look through the tops, skirts and dresses, even putting them up against my bust to see what it would look like and also the length.

I did pick a little black glittery top, with slits in the shoulders, but decided aginst it. I then a look throughh the scarves, hats and jewellery. I did see a nice pair of gold hoop earrings and even put them up to ears to look in the mirror, but i am not pierced, so clip ons will have to do for now.

I then headed to checkout, with nothing but, tights and panties in my basket. Halfway there, i realised the glitter top would probably go with the white skirt i have ordered, so ran back to the fem section to get it. I could see the girls giggling, but not in a bad way.

I did not go to self serve and used a check out till instead. The girl i first spoke to came over and aked if i had gotten everything i wanted. I said all but the sleepwear and she advised me to try Primark next time. She also lifted the top and said it was lovely. She put it up against me and said “that will look gorgeous on you” and walked away. I nearly fainted.

So another clothes shopping trip is required tomorrow, which will be 3 in 3 days. I am such a lucky girl.

Love Michelle

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?