Imannn
Baroness

Hi Cassie !
So hair care is an extremely convoluted sector of life in my opinion lol.
Everybodys hair is different so what works for someone else might not work for you. Personally i would suggest that you wash/wet your hair alot less as excessive washing causing the loss of natural oils produced by your hair.
Figuring out your hair type can also help in terms of picking products best for your hair.
From what you’ve said I’m assuming that your hair does have a wave to it(as you said), is it on the finer side ? Is each strand thick or thin, rough or smooth? If its more fine and thin id suggest product’s that are light so as to not weigh your natural waves down.
Porosity is also a factor in terms of hair care, its basically your hairs ability to absorb water (you can google simple porosity tests to figure out yours).
Lenght retention siiiss ! The biggest part of keeping your hair long AND healthy (a sector of hair care that i have yet to master but i know its for sure vital)
I have very curly hair (what they’d call type 3B-3C) and have been working on it for YEARS(probably since i was 15 and I’m 21 now) my best advice would be to be patient. Your hair is like a living thing, a beautiful (and at times), draining living thing lol.
Embracing your natural hair is so uplifting and i wish you the best on your curly hair journey. Subscribing to YT channels that are similar to your hair type is also helpful(i found a channel called “The Polished Curl” that i hope is practical for your hair type) and very inspirational.

People often say “its just hair” but it truly isnt JUST hair, I am so excited for you to embrace all the ups and downs of your hair journey (as there will be many)

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?