Hi girls

I made it to ASDA in one piece. I didn’t realise they had such a large fem section. I went up the escalator and all of the sudden the fem section came into view. I was sooo happy I thought I would squeal.

No messing around this time at all. I casually went up and down the ailses, sifting through everything, holding them up against me and two together, so I could compare them. In the panties section, I would lift a pack , carefully read the packaging, check through the pack to see if there were any panties I didn’t fancy and even tried a couple of bras on.

The men never took me on at all, and most of the women gave a brief look and then got on with their own shopping. I wanted to be measured for a bra and clothes size, so I approached a lady and asked if she could measure me. She declined citing Covid. She had scarpered every time I entered an aisle earlier and I thought, I am not letting you off that easy. So, I replied straight back, well what size of dress or skirt so you think would fit me. The look of shock on her face, but fair play to her she said, most likely an 8, possibly a 10, but definitely no bigger than that.

I was there for approx 90 minutes and never left the fem section. I used self service as i didnt know where the till were. I deliberately picked one right next to a burly security guard, who would see exactly what i bought. I had a full basket of nothing but gorgeous fem clothes, including 2 packs of panties. He never batted an eyelid and even said alright,( a friendly expression here)to me when i was leaving.

I was in there for approximately 90 minutes and never left the fem section

I loved every single second of it.

I bought more panties, tights, including a black pair to try with my LBD, 4 tops, a bamboo shower scrubber and 2 cute little heart necklaces. I thought I bought 2 dresses too, but I must have put them down and forgot to lift them again.

So get out there girls and shop til you drop.

Love
Michelle

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?